A-DRY BI+BM desiccant adsorption dryer has been designed to separate water moisture from compressed air thus reducing the dew point in the system. A-DRY BI+BM is a range of products offering our customers a wide array of dried air solutions with volumetric flow rates ranging from 6 Nm3/h to 200 Nm3/h. An innovative new design of A-DRY BI+BM adsorption driers, developed with consideration of our customers, enables fast and reliable installation, use and servicing. Installation is simple with our ready to use controller while minimising the number of parts and motions required for assembly and disassembly makes servicing fast and reliable.
- operating presure: 4 to 16 bar
- operating temperature range: 1,5 to 50 °C
- pressure dew points: -40 °C (-25 °C / -70 °C)
- flow rate: 6 to 200 Nm3/h
- standard colour: RAL 9003
- average compressed air consumption: 15-20%
• compressed air systems