compressed air filter / cartridge / high-efficiency / low flow rate
high-efficiency, low flow rate
10.5 bar (152.29 psi)
11 m³/h (388.461 ft³/h)
High efficiency compressed air filters for applications requiring very low flow rates, up to 11 m³/hr @ 7 bar g, with a maximum operating pressure of 10.5 bar g
The Parker domnick hunter OIL-Xplus 003G high efficiency compressed air filter is available in coalescing filter grades AO, AA & AX for the removal of water and oil aerosols, solid particulates and micro-organisms, grade ACS for oil vapour removal and grade AR dust filter for the removal of dry particulate and micro-organisms.
Widely used throughout industry, compressed air is a safe, powerful and reliable utility which can be the most important part of any production process. All compressed air systems use atmospheric air, which is highly contaminated with dirt, water vapour, unburned hydrocarbons and bacteria. Additionally, the compressor can add wear particles and oil from its lubricating system. The OIL-Xplus 003G is ideal for providing contaminant removal to compressed air used in applications requiring very low flow rates, up to 11 m³/h @ 7 barg.
Features and Benefits
• Protects downstream equipment and processes
• Provides high quality, clean, oil free compressed air to international standards
• Reduced cost of ownership
• Enhanced health and safety
• Filter element performance guaranteed for 12 months
• Suitable for all types of air compressor and compatible with all compressor lubricants
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001
Sizing and Selection
To ensure quoted air purity specification is met, more than one filtration grade may be required.