Time controlled condensate drains for industrial compressed air treatment applications.
The Parker Zander Traptronic range of time controlled drains are designed to remove condensate from compressed air systems. They use a solenoid valve in combination with an electronic timer.
The units are compact and can be installed on all compressed air system components like compressors, aftercoolers, dryers, filters and pressure vessels, regardless of their size or capacity. The condensate drain is ready to use directly after installation and adjusting the interval and discharge times. Any further manual drainage can be omitted.
• Pressure ratings of 16, 100, 350 up to 400 bar available
• Volume flows of 4000, 8000 resp. 24000 m³/h (depending from point of installation)*
• Power supplies: 230 VAC, 115 VAC or 24VDC
*Please note: Condensate volumes depend on point of installation, i.e. Compressor, refrigeration dryer or filter.
• Automatic and reliable consistent operation
• Compact and space saving
• Easy to install, to operate and free of maintenance