Parker's Parflange® ECO 25 provides fast, leak-free flange and flare tube connections for Seal-Lok O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and Triple-Lok 37° Flare JIC fittings. Using an orbital spindle process, it produces high-quality, consistent flanges and flares with a smooth mating surface in less than 45 seconds. Parflange technology creates a competitive advantage for our customers through fast, consistent, and reliable leak-free connections which result in reduced costs and additional revenue.
• Produces a high-quality flange with smooth mating surface (up to 1 ½” OD), eliminating the need for expensive, time-consuming brazing of the sleeve to the tube end.
• Dies have the flanging (90°) surface on one side and the flaring (37°) surface on the other, allowing the die to both flange and flare the same size tubing.
• Adjustable tube wall stop allows one die to work for all wall thicknesses of that size tube in both steel and stainless steel.
• Portable bench or cart mounted machine.
• Flanges and flares steel and stainless steel tube from ¼” up to 1 ½” OD.
• Also flanges stainless steel coiled tube sizes common in CNG applications.
• Flanging and flaring steel and stainless steel tube for O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and 37° flare connections in industrial and mobile applications.
• Available in 100-volt single-phase.
• Dimensions are 21” x 15” x 21” and weighs 202 lbs.
• Used with hand hydraulic pump, which is sold separately or part of the ECO 25 Kit.