automatic flanging machine / for tubes
Parker's Parflange® Pro 50 provides fast, leak-free flange and flare tube connections for Seal-Lok O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and Triple-Lok 37° Flare JIC fittings. Using an orbital spindle process, this high production machine produces high-quality, consistent flanges and flares with a smooth mating surface in less than 15 seconds. Parflange technology creates a competitive advantage for our customers through fast, consistent, and reliable leak-free connections which result in reduced costs and additional revenue.
• Produces a high-quality flange with smooth mating surface in less than 15 seconds (up to 1 ½” OD), eliminating the need for expensive, time-consuming brazing of the sleeve to the tube end.
• This high production machine features an automatic die-clamping mechanism, an automatic tool lubrications system and an automatic cycle start enhancement that is triggered by full tube insertion into the die housing.
• An automatic sleeve loader option is available upon request.
• Convenient workstation setup with tooling cabinet below the unit.
• Flanges and flares steel and stainless steel tube from ¼” up to 1 ½” OD.
• Also flanges stainless steel coiled tube sizes common in CNG applications.
• Flanging and flaring steel and stainless steel tube for O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and 37° flare connections in industrial and mobile applications.
• Available in 440-volt 3-phase.
• Dimensions are 33” x 28” x 41” and weighs 836 lbs.
Size Range (inch)
1/4" - 1 1/2"
Size Range (mm)
6mm - 50mm
Flaring Tool, Flanging Tool
Steel and Stainless Steel
440V 3-Phase, 50 Hz, 4.5 kW