Parker's Power Deburr Tool is designed to deburr the I.D. and O.D. of 1/4" through 2" steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum tube. This easy to operate, lightweight unit incorporates a modular design which allows Parker's Cut-Off Saw (sold separately) to be mounted on the top creating a tube preparation center.
• Hardened steel I.D. and O.D. deburring blades to provide a properly deburred tube end in seconds.
• Equipped with automatic overload protection.
• Deburring metal tube for industrial and mobile applications
• Requires a 110V/10A power supply.
• Dimensions are 20” x 18” x 9”.
Size Range (inch)
1/4" - 2"
Size Range (mm)
6mm - 50mm
steel, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum
Tube O.D. (inch)
Works with tube O.D. sizes of 1/4 to 2.