screw-in fitting / straight / 90° angle / T
straight, 90° angle, T
O-ring face seal, bulkhead, robust
Max.: 38 mm (1.496 in)
Min.: 6 mm (0.236 in)
Parker’s CNG O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) Fittings and Adapters, Seal-Lok for CNG, provide reliable fuel conveyance with an elastomeric seal compound made of hydrogenated nitrile. Tested and certified by TUV for applicable industry standards, these O-ring face seal fittings offer zero clearance, resistance to over torque and vibration resistance making it an ideal hydraulic fluid connection solutions. Seal-Lok ORFS for CNG tube fittings and adapters are offered in stainless steel and steel with zinc plating. Seal-Lok for CNG leak-free connections reduce warranty costs and maintenance expenditures while providing a competitive advantage for customer in the CNG market.
• Alternative Fuels
• Highly resistant to over-torque, eliminating damage from over-tightening, creating unlimited reusability.
• Flat sealing surface allows for ease of installation with zero clearance.
• Superior resistance to vibration.
• Unlimited reusability
• Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market..
Tested and certified by TUV for:
• ECE R110 Regulation
• ANSI NGV 3.1-2014/CSA 12.3-2014 for stainless steel and zinc nickel plated steel fittings
• ISO 15500
• Passed Bonfire Testing in accordance with ANSI/CSA NGV 2
• CNG truck fuel systems
• Saddle-mounted and back-of-cab CNG tank systems
• CNG dispensing