hydraulic adapter / stainless steel / NPT / with O-ring
NPT, with O-ring
Min.: 1.25 in
Max.: 1.5 in
Parker's Bleed Adapters are designed specifically for installation directly to O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) type fittings or into SAE or NPT manifolds and valves where bleeding is often required. Bleed adapters are especially beneficial in hydraulic system applications where elastomeric seals can be extruded and/or damaged during bleeding done by "cracking" a connection.
• Oil & Gas
• Alternative fuel
• Uses standard automotive bleed screw design which is permanently crimped into body housing for blowout prevention.
• Easily bleed a hydraulic systems without “cracking,” protecting against the possible high force of larger size fittings or the potential for elastomeric seals extruding or becoming damaged.
• In-port options with SAE and NPT male studs and tube and hose connection options to male and female ORFS fittings.
• Available in steel in sizes 1 1/4” through 1 ½” with working pressures of up to 12,000 psi.
• Hydraulic fluid handling connections
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE (PSI) 9200 (Dynamic Pressure)
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE (MPA) 63 (Dynamic Pressure)
CONNECTION TYPE Bleed Adapter
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE (BAR) 634 (Dynamic Pressure)
MATERIAL Steel, Zinc Plated
CONNECTION 2 STYLE SAE-ORB size 7/16-20 and NPTF size 1/4-18
MAXIMUM STATIC PRESSURE (PSI) 6500 to 12000