screw-in fitting / straight / 90° angle / 45° angle
straight, 90° angle, 45° angle, T, cross
brass, stainless steel, steel
compact, NPT, high-temperature, extended, robust
Min.: 0.13 in
Max.: 2 in
Min.: 0 psi
Max.: 6,000 psi
Parker's Pipe Fitting and Port Adapter product line offers a wide range of thread types including NPT, NPTF, NPSM, BSPT, BSPP, SAE O-ring Boss (ORB), ISO 6149 and Metric. All fittings and adapters in this product line meet or exceed industry specifications.
• Military Ground Systems
• Aerial Lift
• Material Handling
• Military Marine
• Machine Tool
• Tapered thread fittings offers a compact size for efficiency and have a high temperature tolerance.
• Straight thread fittings have unlimited reusability, an elastomeric seal and no thread sealant is needed for installation.
• Steel fittings substantially exceeded the SAE corrosion requirements of 72 hours without red rust, lasting up to 1,000 as found by an independent test facility. This enhanced performance provides customers with a competitive advantage through extended equipment life, leading to increased revenues and reduced warranty costs.
• Available in steel, stainless steel and brass in sizes 1/8” through 2” with working pressures up to 7500 psi.
• Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market.