- Highly engineered surface-cog profile improves flexibility and allows the Belt to operate optimally in compact and challenging operating conditions.
- Expansive temperature range of -35°C to 130°C, allows the Belt to operate at extreme temperatures.
- Enhanced heat dissipation rate facilitates superior operational life compared to standard automotive Belts.
- Dimensional stability with increased grip and lateral rigidity resulting in higher drive efficiency
- Complies with ISO-1813 (Antistatic guidelines).
- REACH & RoHS compliant ensure Belts are eco-friendly while providing for improved sustainability.
- Specially engineered dual-cog profile for superior flexibility and faster heat dissipation rate.
- High tenacity, low stretch, specially treated polyester cord for high tensile strength and reduced slippage.
- High modulus EPDM compression rubber provides superior thermal resistance in high-ambient temperature conditions.
DIN 7753-3, SAE J 636, JASO E 107
Automotive Engines, Alternators, Compressors, Water pumps, Fans, Power steering pumps etc.