This handy RS PRO single pole double throw (SPDT) toggle switch can be used to energise two different circuits at one time from a single source of energy. This miniature version can be panel mounted and has low contact resistance.
Fabricated from stainless steel, the ON-NONE-ON switch also has a chromium-plated brass actuator. It's available with either gold- or silver-plated contacts and is lead-free. The toggle has a contact resistance of 10 mΩ and a contact current rating of 2 A. As it is latching, it doesn't require continuous compression.
Toggle switches are common electrical components. They either allow or cut off electrical current and can be used for any automation or electrical application. RS PRO offers a complete range of toggle switch accessories, including panel mounts, plating panels and toggle switch boots.
• SPDT latching, miniature toggle switch
• Panel-mount with solder type terminal
• Contact resistance of 10 mΩ
• Silver-plated brass contact material
• Panel cut out diameter of 6.35 mm
• Chromium plated brass actuator material
• Mechanical life of 40000 cycles
• Contact current rating of 2 A
• Panel cut out size of 6.35 mm
• RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
they’re only given the RS PRO Seal of Approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.