SHOCK ABSORBING CASTERS
RWM Casters proudly manufactures shock-absorbing casters with a heavy-duty, spring-loaded design to provide a cushioned ride when traversing uneven terrain. The primary goal is to reduce the shock and vibration transferred to the items on the cart, truck, or rack being moved around.
Our shock-absorbing swivel casters have load ratings ranging from 100 lbs. to 18,000 lbs. for nearly any light- to heavy-duty industrial application. We also proudly manufacture these products in the U.S. so that you can put your complete confidence in our durable, high-performance casters.
You might need casters with shock absorbency characteristics if you plan to transport or provide support for any of the following:
• - Diagnostic and electrical equipment
• - Institutional and laboratory equipment and stands
• - Medical equipment and carts
• - Mobile workstations
• - Computer mainframes and towers
• - Point of purchase displays and shelving
• - Food processing equipment
• - Packaging equipment
• - Sound and lighting equipment
• - Ground support equipment
• - Assembly line dollies
• - Mobile storage racks
• - Many other light- to heavy-duty applications
Benefits of Shock-Absorbing Casters
You enjoy several benefits by choosing casters with shock absorbency, including:
• - Protected cargo: The number one reason to use shock-absorbing casters is to reduce the vibration transferred to the contents of the cart.
• - Reduced noise: Carts can make a lot of noise when traveling over rough surfaces. Spring-loaded casters reduce this by smoothing out the ride.