pressurisation plug / hexagonal / threaded / plastic
PMF100321(grey) Equivalent Milvent M12x1.5 Screw In Vents.
Increase outdoor enclosuredurability in harsh environments
Venting Protection for Your ApplicationHarsh or changing environmental conditions cause seals tofail and allow contaminants to damage sensitive electronics.Milvent® Protective Vents effectively equalize pressure and reducecondensation in sealed enclosures, while keeping out solidand liquid contaminants. They improve the safety, reliabilityand service life of outdoor electronic devices.
Milvent® Vent Screw-In Series is engineered to provide oleophobicprotection and withstand the mechanical stresses of challengingenvironments. Choose from a full range of sizes and performanceoptions to meet all your application needs.
• Milvent® PolyVent Standard offers reliable venting for volumesup to 5 l, and comes in two colors and two thread sizes for different wall thicknesses, without a counter nut.
Realize the Benefits of Milvent® Vents Screw-In Series:
• Easy to install: ensures fast, foolproof integration fordurable performance in any application.
• Increased safety: the rugged screw-in construction,improved cap design and O-ring keep the vent reliablysecured in the housing.
• Reliable protection: even after immersion, the Milvent™Membrane blocks contaminant ingress.
• Rugged durability: engineered for chemical, UV andtemperature resistance, and hydrolytic stability.• Product quality: 100 % quality control, plus full traceabilityfor all vents with thread size M6 and M12.
• Flammability resistance: All PolyVent caps, bodies andO-rings are rated UL 94 V-0. PolyVent XS, Stainless Steeland Ex+ also incorporate a UL 94 VTM-0 rated membrane.