PA cable gland / IP68 / increased safety / strain relief
IP68, increased safety
strain relief, ventilation
Max.: 10 mm (0.39 in)
Min.: 3 mm (0.12 in)
5 mm (0.2 in)
Max.: 125 °C (257 °F)
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
25 °C (77 °F)
Max.: 20 mm (0.79 in)
Min.: 12 mm (0.47 in)
12 mm (0.47 in)
Venting Protection for Your ApplicationHarsh or changing environmental conditions cause seals tofail and allow contaminants to damage sensitive electronics.Milvent® Protective Vents effectively equalize pressure and reducecondensation in sealed enclosures, while keeping out solidand liquid contaminants. They improve the safety, reliabilityand service life of outdoor electronic devices.Milvent® Vent Screw-In Series is engineered to provide oleophobicprotection and withstand the mechanical stresses of challengingenvironments. Choose from a full range of sizes and performanceoptions to meet all your application needs.
Milvent® Ventilation Bending Cable Gland has a compact, low-profile design thatmeets some of the industry’s toughest standards, making itideal for today’s smaller (up to 2 l) housings.
Realize the Benefits of Milvent® Vents Ventilation Bending Cable Gland:
• Easy to install: ensures fast, foolproof integration fordurable performance in any application.
• Increased safety: the rugged screw-in construction,improved cap design and O-ring keep the vent reliablysecured in the housing.
• Reliable protection: even after immersion, the Milvent™Membrane blocks contaminant ingress.
• Rugged durability: engineered for chemical, UV andtemperature resistance, and hydrolytic stability.• Product quality: 100 % quality control, plus full traceabilityfor all vents with thread size M12,M16,M20 ; PG7 PG9,PG21,PG16.
• Flammability resistance: All PolyVent caps, bodies andO-rings are rated UL 94 V-0. PolyVent XS, Stainless Steeland Ex+ also incorporate a UL 94 VTM-0 rated membrane.