SoCan produce a wide range of hall effect current sensors for DC and AC, Pulse current measurement in PCB and panel mount versions.
This SCK28 series is a open loop current sensor develops on hall effect principle.
It can measure from 100A to 800A primary input current and output analog signal.
Powered with DC +5V supply, output 2.5V±2.0V voltage signal.
SCK28 series current sensor has widely usage for industrial equipment such as:
- Variable frequency inverters
- Photovoltaic inverters
- Welding inverters
- Switched mode power supplies
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Automobile supplies
Main features are list as below:
- rated currents of 100 A to 800 A
- types for + 5 V supply with voltage output. Optionally internal or external reference voltage
- nice accuracy ±1%,
- low offset and low hysteresis
- low drift Vo for high temperature and low temperature