Rated continuous current up to 900 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 150 kV
LER medium-voltage line-tap disconnects
Featuring a sturdy and well-ventilated square-tubular copper blade and high-pressure silver contacts, the type LER line-tap disconnect provides superior current-carrying characteristics. Meets the requirements of a wide array of cable-riser and cross-over applications.
Line-tap or cross-over disconnection.
• Dead-end connection and tension withstand
• Porcelain or polymer insulators
• High-pressure silver contacts.
• Plug-in Saf-T-Gap interrupter
• Captive-terminal hardware
• Wedge hangers or cable connectors
• Loadbreak hooks.