The SKF Group's LGWM 1 Extreme Pressure Low Temperature Grease is a mineral-based, pressure additive-integrated grease lubricant that utilizes a lithium soap. It is ideal for bearing lubricating applications under an axial or radial load. It features substantial oil film accumulation at minimal temperatures (down to -22 degrees Fahrenheit), an extensive level of corrosion and water tolerance, and a high pumpability capability at minimal temperatures. Some standard fields of application include windmill operations and screw conveyor functions.
SKF LGWM 1 is a low consistency mineral oil based grease, using a lithium soap and containing extreme pressure additives. It is extremely suitable for the lubrication of bearings operating under both radial and axial loads.
• Good oil film formation at low temperatures down to –30 °C (–20 °F)
• Good pumpability down to low temperatures
• Good corrosion protection
• Good water resistance
• Wind turbine main shafts
• Screw conveyors
• Centralised lubrication systems
• Spherical roller thrust bearing applications