Device enabling single dispensing, with electronic metering and automatic stoppage of
water volume without control of process water temperature.
Dispenser requiring mains network water pressure or a chiller with pump.
Water temperature below 50°C
Nominal flow rate: 15 litres per minute at 2 bars
Supply voltage: 240V single-phase 50Hz
Accessory: Dispenser outlet pipe with mixing trough attachment bar.
Pump servomechanism dry contact.
Determination to 1/10th of a litre for volumes of 0.1 to 99.9 litres.
Higher output rate on request.
W. 350 mm x D. 175 mm x H. 385 mm
Weight: 9 kg
Pressurised water meter DM
- Simple pressurised dosage -
Designed water meter for installation with a pump-operated water cooler (required pressure : 2 bars).
• Adjustable volume from 1 up to 999 litres. • Dosage unit : 1 litre. • Precision : +/- 2%.
• Operating conditions : - water temperature from 0 to 35°C - Ambient temperature from 2 to 50°C.
• Nominal flowrate : 15 litres per minute under 2 bars - Electrical supply : 240V 1Ph 50Hz.
• Accessory : water outlet flexible with cross to hang on dough mixer.
• Dry contact for pump control.
Options : adjustable volume at 0,1litre for volumes from 0,1 up to 99,9 litres.
Higher flowrate : consult us.