dosing dispenser for the food industry / volumetric / water / automatic
for the food industry
Device enabling single dispensing, with electronic metering and automatic stoppage of
water volume without control of process water temperature.
Dispenser requiring mains network water pressure or a chiller with pump.
Water temperature below 50°C
Nominal flow rate: 15 litres per minute at 2 bars
Supply voltage: 240V single-phase 50Hz
Accessory: Dispenser outlet pipe with mixing trough attachment bar.
Pump servomechanism dry contact.
Determination to 1/10th of a litre for volumes of 0.1 to 99.9 litres.
Higher output rate on request.
W. 350 mm x D. 175 mm x H. 385 mm
Weight: 9 kg
Pressurised water meter DM
- Simple pressurised dosage -
Designed water meter for installation with a pump-operated water cooler (required pressure : 2 bars).
• Adjustable volume from 1 up to 999 litres. • Dosage unit : 1 litre. • Precision : +/- 2%.
• Operating conditions : - water temperature from 0 to 35°C - Ambient temperature from 2 to 50°C.
• Nominal flowrate : 15 litres per minute under 2 bars - Electrical supply : 240V 1Ph 50Hz.
• Accessory : water outlet flexible with cross to hang on dough mixer.
• Dry contact for pump control.
Options : adjustable volume at 0,1litre for volumes from 0,1 up to 99,9 litres.
Higher flowrate : consult us.