Suitable for pilot and small-scale workloads, the SP VirTis Ultra Pilot combines a compact design with the power and reliability you need to improve your lyophilization workflow. The Ultra Pilot is highly configurable, allowing you to personalize it to meet your exact needs featuring:
• Bulk or stoppering configurations
• Up to 15 shelves
• A selection of control formats and temperature and vacuum sensors
• Narrow footprint options for cleanroom installations Even with its compact design, the Ultra Pilot still packs a punch with shelf temperatures as low as -70ºC and condenser temperatures down to -85ºC, supporting a wide range of applications. With options for 35L or 50L condenser capacities, you can rest assured that there’s an Ultra Pilot configuration to meet your requirements, whether that’s high moisture throughput capacity for high moisture products such as vials or bulk liquid API, or a high shelf surface to condenser surface ratio, for low moisture applications such as diagnostic kit development and tissue banking.
Available with a Merlin or LyoS 2.0™ control system.
• Compact design for easy installation
• Single product chamber design allows for larger
batches and product uniformity
• Available with a Merlin or LyoS 2.0" control system
tional hydraulic stoppering system available
• Narrow footprint (cleanroom configuration available)