Parker Autoclave's 6DB Series double block and bleed ball valves have been designed to provide superior quality for maximum performance
within a variety of end connections. Some of the more unique design innovations include an integral one-piece trunnion mounted style ball
and stem that eliminates the possibility of ,,stem-turnout,, common with other valves designed for similar service. In addition, these specialty
ball valves have re-torqueable seat glands that result in longer seat life, and a low friction stem seal that reduces actuation torque and
enhances cycle life.
• - Oil and Gas
• - Petrochemical
• - Research
• - Chemical
• - Power
• - One piece, trunnion mounted stem design eliminates shear failure and reduces the effects of side loading found in two piece designs.
• - Re-torqueable seat glands for longer seat life.
• - Carbon filled PEEK seats offer excellent resistance to chemicals, heat and wear/abrasion.
• - Vee-stem vent valve.
• - Full-port flow path minimizes pressure drop.
• - 316 cold worked stainless steel construction.
• - Low friction pressure assisted graphite filled PTFE stem seal increases cycle life and reduces operating torque.
• - Quarter turn from open to close with positive stop.
• - Viton o-rings for operation from 0°F (-17.8°C) to 400°F (204°C).
• - High Pressure Skid Panels
• - Specialty High Pressure Gas Systems
• - Research Systems