Parker's polypropylene ball valves corrosion resistant design make them ideal for water filtration units, coffee and beverage machines and various other fluid applications.
Parker's polypropylene ball valves save cost with built-in LIQUIfit, TrueSeal and Par-Barb connections eliminating the need for a secondary
fitting. The compact design allows for easy assembly and access where space is at a premium. Polypropylene ball valves meets all FDA and
NSF-51 requirements for food contact.
• - Water Filtration
• - Beverage Dispensing
• - Bottling
• - Semi-conductor
• - Chemical
• - Built in LIQUIfit, TrueSeal and Par-Barb connections eliminates the need for a secondary fitting
• - Low-profile design allows for easy assembly and access where space is limited
• - Bi-directional flow foe maximum productivity
• - Meets FDA and NSF-51 requirements for food contact
• - Wide chemical acceptance range
• - EPDM seals
• - Push-to-Connect and barbed connections
• - Water
• - Beverages
• - Pneumatic circuits
Custom configurations and sizes are available upon request. Contact us for additional information.