… Compact Device Server Switch for legacy application
• Flexible SFP transceiver design
• Advanced WeOS Layer 3 functionality
• Low power consumption
… Designed for use in industrial applications
• Dual 19 – 60 VDC power input
• Highly configurable fault I/O contact
• Robust metal DIN rail housing
… Robust for long service life
• 517,000 hours MTBF to MIL-HDBK-217K
• –40 to +70°C (–40 to +158°F) with no moving parts
… Unique future proof industrial networking solutions
• Legacy IP solutions
• Network IP Security and remote access
• Multiple network resilience solutions
Lynx DSS is available in two versions, L208-F2G-S2 is a device server with a layer 3 industrial Ethernet switch, powered by the Westermo WeOS network operating system. Lynx DSS is the most compact and has the lowest power requirements in this class of device servers. Lynx DSS has 4 10/100 Mbit/s ports in addition to 2 ports which can be fitted with Gbit or 100 Mbit SFP transceivers. One of the two serial ports is configured for RS-232 the other one can be configured for RS-232 or RS-422/485.
Lynx DSS is designed for simple use in industrial applications, from the robust DIN rail clip solution to the configurable fault contact and the industrial level dual power inputs.
Only industrial grade components are used which gives the Lynx DSS an MTBF of 517,000 hours and ensures a long service life. A wide operating temperature range –40 to +70°C (–40 to +158°F) can be achieved with no moving parts or cooling holes in the case.