- Oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industries, power plants
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Direct connection of pressure measuring instruments to flanged pipelines or vessels without interface valves
- Shut-off valve with draining or venting function as tapping point for instrumentation
- Attached to level indicators or differential pressure instruments in level measurement
- Increased safety with metal enclosed seats and double body seal
- High-quality machining guarantees smooth operation with low torque and low wear
- Leak-tested tightness in accordance with BS6755 / ISO 5208 leakage rate A
- Customisable arrangement with ball and needle valves
- Customer-specific combination of valves and instruments (hook-up) on request
The monoblock has been designed to meet the requirements of the process industry, especially for natural gas and aggressive fluid applications. The compact design integrates one or two shut-off valves to separate the process from the instrument side and a vent valve.
The modular monoblock design allows using an arrangement of ball valves and/or needle valves. For applications with liquid or dirty media, ball valves are recommended due to easy cleaning of the straight-through internal bore.
The seat design and the redundant seals of the valve body ensure high durability and tightness.