- Power Transmission - Mechanical components >
- Actuator and Positioning System >
- Nanopositioning stage >
- Physik Instrumente
Physik Instrumente nanopositioning stages
Stroke : 120, 100 µm
- Travel range to 120 µm × 120 µm × 120 µm - Ultra-compact: 44 mm × 44 mm × 44 mm - Resolution to 0.2 nm - Rapid response - Frictionless, high-precision flexure guiding system - Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators - ...
Stroke : 3, 2.7, 2.5 µm
- Ultra-high-performance closed-loop scanner for AFM / SPM - Compact manipulation tool for bio- / nanotechnology - Resonant frequency 9.8 kHz - Capacitive sensors for highest accuracy - Parallel-motion metrology for automated ...
Stroke : 0.8, 1 µm
Highly linear scanner for AFM / SPM Up to 20 picometers resolution, hysteresis <1 nm Highest bandwidth due to closed-loop drive concept Highest-resolution manipulation tool for biotechnology/nanotechnology Resonant frequency 4.0 kHz ...
Stroke : 100, 115, 30, 33 µm
... wafer positioning Surface measuring technology Nanoimprinting Micromanipulation Image processing / stabilization Nanopositioning with high flatness and straightness of motion Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® ...
Stroke : 300, 200, 100, 45, 15 µm
- Parallel kinematics / metrology for enhanced responsiveness and multi-axis precision - Travel ranges to 300 x 300 x 300 µm - Highest linearity and stability with capacitive sensors - Frictionless, high-precision flexure guiding ...
Stroke : 130, 250, 100, 200 µm
- 2- and 3- axis versions (XY and XYθZ) - Travel ranges to 200 µm - Subnanometer resolution Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them ...
Stroke : 45 mm - 245 mm
... capacitive sensors for higher performance Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators Combination possible with microscope stages for longer travel ranges Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators The ...
Stroke : 200 µm
- 6 motion axes: 3 × linear, 3 × rotational - Travel ranges to 200 µm linear and to 1 mrad tilt angle - Enhanced responsiveness & multi-axis precision: Parallel kinematics / metrology - Highest linearity and stability with capacitive ...
Stroke : 18 µm
Shortest settling time under 5 ms with microscope objective Travel range 18 µm Fine positioning of objectives with sub-nm resolution Minimum objective shift due to parallel flexure guiding Highest linearity due to direct measuring ...
Stroke : 200 µm
Inexpensive cost-optimized design with piezoresistive sensors Travel ranges to 200 µm × 200 µm × 200 µm Including E-727 USB controller and software Low profile for easy integration: 20 mm Clear aperture for 3×1'' microscope slide, ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.