- Detection - Measurement >
- Position, Speed and Acceleration Measurements >
- Photoelectric sensor >
SENSOPART photoelectric sensors
... mounting and use (dovetail, teach-in) - IO-Link with 2 switching outputs, smart functions and measured value output (distance sensors F55-RLAP)
- Sub-miniature sensor for installation in the smallest of spaces and in moving machine parts - The world's smallest laser sensor with background suppression, adjustable via teach-in - Sensors ...
... function) - Long ranges with compact miniature housing - All sensors available in laser and LED designs - Robust glass-fiber-reinforced plastic housings (IP 69K & IP 67, Ecolab) - Robust sensor design ...
- Universal use in numerous automation applications - Autocollimation variants with high precision and no blind zone - Precise background suppression - Laser, LED or infrared light transmitter options - Simple adjustment via potentiometer, ...
... all diffuse variants via electronic Teach-in button or control line - 18-step potentiometer for precise adjustment of background suppression - Laser or LED options - Safe operation due to Laser Class 1 - Two dovetail ...
- Sub-miniature sensor with BlueLight technology and precise fixed background suppression - Reliable switching behaviour with strongly light-absorbing objects, e.g. solar wafers - Reliable operation without reflector ...
Maximum range: 0 mm - 80 mm
- Miniature sensor with BlueLight technology and precise fixed background suppression - Reliable switching behaviour with strongly light-absorbing and highly transparent objects - Reliable operation without reflector ...
Maximum range: 3 mm - 1,200 mm
- Long scanning distance of 1.20 m - Precisely adjustable background suppression – reliable operation even with highly reflective and glossy backgrounds - Precise scanning distance adjustment by means of potentiometer - Reliable detection ...
Maximum range: 0 m - 5 m
- For detection tasks with all object surfaces at high scanning distances - Reliable object detection even with tilted objects and with bright, highly reflective or shiny backgrounds - Compact housing for an easy integration - Simple ...
Sensors in barrel type housings have several special aspects compared to those with cubic housings. They are not only particularly robust but also, thanks to their integrated thread, offer easy and space-saving installation. ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.