For the CX-400 series, the user has a large selection of ultra compact photoelectric sensors at his disposal. The series includes three thru-beam, five retroreflective, four diffuse reflective and four trigonometric types with foreground/background suppression. With its new ASIC (application specific integrated circuit), the sensors require up to 60% less energy than before.
• Three thru-beam, five retroreflective, eight reflective types
• Light ON/Dark ON modes
• Short-circuit protected
• IP67 degree of protection
• Up to 60% less power consumption
Thru-beam types are available with sensing distances of up to 10m, 15m and 30m. Despite their extremely small design, the sensors nevertheless boast a long sensing range. With the new ASIC, the sensor's power consumption is as much as 60% lower than before.
• Slit masks
• Polarizing filter for interference prevention
• Sensor mounting bracket
• For M8 connector types: Cable lengths of 2 or 5m