AC/DC power supply / redundant / for marine applications
APM Technologies (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
redundant, for marine applications
Min.: 9 V
Max.: 265 V
12 V, 13 V
Marine Smart Power Supply MSPS 12/3 is a smart DC power supply specially designed for the Marine Smart System (MSS) for the supply of a stable and reliable DC power source to the system communication network and the Smart Monitoring & Supervisory Panels (e.g. MSP700 and MSP1500). The MSPS 12/3 employs an independent AC/DC redundant output which not only fulfills the full voltage range of AC input, but also meets the 12V, 24V and 48V of wide range DC input.
Use as the smart power supply for marine navigation information management.
● Support for NMEA 2000 communication protocol.
● Support for power capacity expansion of parallel mode appliances.
● Dual (DC and AC) power supply inputs.
● Compatible with global power grid system.
● Integrated multi-layered protection.
● Stable and reliable output with superior performance.
● Smart automatic switchover to achieve a backup function.
● Visual display of operating status, parameters and alarm information on the monitoring device (e.g. MSP700, MSP1500 or MSP350).
● Electromagnetic interference (156 MHz to 165 MHz of EMI＜24 dBuV/m) to yacht’s communication devices.