Air operated flow control valve
3 - 10 bar
- Air MIN pressure 3 bar(44.1 psi)
- Air MAX pressure 10 bar(147 psi)
- Driving voltage 24 Vcc -110 Vac
- Power absorption 4 W
- Driving-air inlet 1/4" gas
- Lubricant outlet 1/2" gas cone
This valve has been designed to control lubricant flow (oil and grease).
Piston is made of hardened and ground steel. It is driven by a pneumatic cylinder controlled by a 4-way solenoid valve.
This device is normally used in dual line lubrication systems, where the system is provided with two pumps, one is a backup.