Vacuum suction filter
max. ° 300 mm, 44 Ám | FS series
- A transparent plexiglas cylindrical container with an extractable lid to allow inspection and cleaning.
- A check valve located on the suction inlet for preventing the air from returning in the filtre when the pump is idle.
- A stainless steel mesh filtering cartridge with a filtering degree equal to 44 μ, also located on the suction inlet to retain dust and solid impurities.
- A 2-way manual valve for service vacuum interception.
- A 2-way manual valve for restoring the atmospheric pressure inside the filtre.
- A radial vacuum gauge the direct reading of the vacuum level.
- A magnetic level switch that stops the pump when the sucked liquid exceeds the safety level.
- A rigid pipe connected to the service to convey the air flow and the sucked liquid to the bottom of the container.
- A check valve at the bottom of the filtre to automatically drain the sucked liquid and impurities every time the atmospheric pressure is restored inside the filtre.
- A cock applied on the aforementioned check valve for manual liquid drainage.
- A sturdy metal bracket for fixing the filtre to the wall.
Working pressure: from 0.5 to 2000 mbar abs.
Fluid temperature: from -5 to +50 ░C
Filtering degree: 44 μ