universal indicator controller / process / current / voltage
universal, process, current, voltage
compact, with alarm, 4-20 mA, analog input, with analog output
The ITP14 is a universally-applicable process display for monitoring and control of industrial processes. This device has a compact, standardised design and fits into a standard 22.5 mm borehole for signal lamps. This provides quick and easy installation and many displays can be accommodated in a control cabinet door or on a panel.
This display features a digital output and a configurable analog input. The input can be set either for voltage signals (0-10 V and others) or for current signals (4-20 mA and others). Before displaying, the input signal is scaled and can be filtered if needed. There is also an optional square root function available. The NPN transistor output can control a load up to 42 V DC / 200 mA, which makes it possible to implement ON/OFF control. This output can also be used as an alarm output.
The process indicator ITP14 also supports an alarm function. If this function is on, the display starts blinking with the frequency of about 2 Hz when the process value exceeds the set points.
The device requires 24 V DC power supply. The enclosure provides the IP65 rating on the front and can be operated in the temperature range between -40 and +60 °C.
Functions and features:
- Analog input 0-10 V, 4-20 mA and others
- Measuring and displaying of the process value
- Signal scaling
- Adjustable decimal point position
- Display range -999…+9999
- ON/OFF control with an NPN output
- Square root function (for special transmitters)
- Digital filter
- Alarm function (blinking when exceeding the set points)
- Error indication when exceeding the measuring limits
- Error indication when wire break or short circuit