The ITP16 is a temperature indicator for monitoring and control of industrial processes. This device has a compact, standardised design and fits into a standard 22.5 mm borehole for signal lamps. This provides quick and easy installation and many displays can be accommodated in a control cabinet door or on a panel.
This display features a digital output and a configurable analog input. The device can process linear voltage signals, signals from various RTDs (Pt100, Pt1000, and others) or thermocouples (K, J, and others). Before displaying, the input signal can be filtered if needed. There is also an optional square root function available. The NPN transistor output can control a load up to 200 mA / 42 V DC, which makes it possible to implement on-off control. This output can also be used as an alarm output.
The process indicator ITP16 supports an alarm function. If this function is on, the display starts blinking with the frequency of about 2 Hz when the process value exceeds the set points.
The device requires 24V DC auxiliary voltage. The enclosure provides the IP65 rating on the front and can be operated in the temperature range between -40 and +60 °C.
Functions and features:
- Measuring and displaying the signal values received from various RTDs and thermocouples (see Supported sensors)
- Linear voltage signal scaling
- Adjustable decimal point position
- ON/OFF control with an NPN output
- Display range -999…+9999
- Square root function (for special transmitters)
- Digital filter
- Alarm function (blinking when the exceeding set points)
- Error indication when exceeding the measuring limits
- Error indication when wire break or short circuit