With scaled functionality and full integration into the B&R automation landscape, ACOPOSinverter is suited for a wide range of use, from small machine modules to complex plants.
The ACOPOSinverter P66 frequency inverter includes various drive profiles for three-phase induction motors and synchronous motors with a voltage supply from 200 to 600 V and a power rating from 0.18 to 15 kW. The combination of an ACOPOSinverter P66 and an encoderless synchronous motor is very compact, contributing significantly to the reduction of the machine's overall size and cost.
• Material handling (small conveyor belts, freight elevators, etc.)
• Packaging machines (small labeling machines, small bag packaging machines, etc.)
• Special machines (mixing machines, kneading machines, textile machines, etc.)
• Pumps, compressors, fans
• Freight elevators
• Woodworking (automatic lathes, saws, milling machines, etc.)
• Metal machining and processing (bending presses, welding machines, cutting machines, etc.)
• Brake control
• Limit switch management
• Current limitation
• Torque limiter
• Parameter set switching
• Motor switching
• Automatic alignment of rotational loads with rotary speed detection (alignment during operation)
• Undervoltage management
• High-speed cutoff, etc.