- 10kHz bandwidth
- 5B compatible
- galvanic isolation
- for U, I, R, strain gauge measuring bridges, and LVDTs (inductive distance sensors)
- 3 switchable filter cut-off frequencies
- many switchable input ranges (max. ±10V)
- adjustable with potentiometers
- 4mA, 100µA DC, ±2.5V DC, or 2V eff at 5kHz AC for sensor supply
- DC or AC decoupled
- patent no. 196 52 293
- reusable for other measuring tasks
PERFECTLY CONDITIONED. UNIVERSAL.
The measuring amplifier MA-UNI adjusts signals of different type and size to the 5V input of a PC data acquisition system. With 10kHz bandwidth, it is ideal for dynamic signals. An all-rounder in signal conditioning optimizing performance and accuracy of your measuring system.
5B TECHNOLOGY. INDUSTRIAL STANDARD.
The pin assignment of the 5B module corresponds to the 5B module standard of Analog Devices and Burr Brown. An additional 0EX pin has been introduced for sensors requiring unipolar supply to be suitable for connection.
MEASURE. WHATEVER YOU NEED.
You want to measure voltage, current, resistance or temperature (thermocouple)? Feasible, of course, with the MA-UNI: All common sensors as well as LVDTs (carrier frequency) and measuring bridges (strain gage) can directly be connected. Numerous measuring ranges are provided for optimum signal conditioning.
If using several modules, the channels are galvanically isolated to each other and to the DAQ system. This perfectly protects the whole system against high potentials and interferences.