1-axle low loader
The lightweight low loader for high loads
Thanks to its simplicity, the 1-axle low loader is ideal for low-weight tall loads. Lightweight, low and thanks to the turntable steering, it is extremely manoeuvrable and can easily get to difficult-to-access places. The prestressing of the beams, the option of transporting 40 ft. containers in the low bed and the best preserving treatment on the market will guarantee years of worry-free transport for your high-volume loads.
The 1-axle low loader shown below is the basic model. We can, of course, develop a completely custom-made semi-trailer for you. Consider for instance a double extendible cargo bed or possibly a removable gooseneck.
Large steering angle thanks to the turntable steering
Split at rear of bed
App. 19.8 T load capacity
18 T kingpin load
10 T bogie load
App. 8.2 T tare weight
45° steering angle with auxiliary steering
330 mm loading height
150 mm ground clearance
Automatic alignment system
7600 mm in low bed (retracted, within the legal length)
40 ft container position in extended low bed
Beams prepared for a detachable floor
• Fixed two beams goosenck. Height is 230 mm.
• Maximum fifthwheel load is 18T.
• Front extension 1200 mm. Chamfered corners at front 400x400 mm
• Fifth wheel height 1170 mm
• Neck width 2530 mm
• Rear swing cleareance 2150 mm
• Hard wood floor of 28 mm thick 2" Kingpin, fitted under a ball bearing turntable. The turntable is connected to two double action hydraulic steering rams. Holder is suitable for mounting a 3,5" kingpin