2-axle low loader
Air suspension and power steered
Our 2-axle low loader is also seen as highly reliable by its users.
With its conventional axles, stable 13 T air suspension and hydraulic steering you can transport virtually any cargo. The easy to remove gooseneck makes it possible to load tracked and wheeled vehicles easily and, most importantly, safely.
The base model of our 2-axle low loader is shown below. As you have come to expect from us, you can also get a low loader according to your specifications. Consider for example a fixed gooseneck, double extendible or lower beams. Don’t hesitate to contact our experts for this.
12 T beam axles
13 T air suspension, with long stroke (260 mm)
Low maintenance steering system
App. 28 T load capacity
22,5 T kingpin load
18 T bogie load
App. 12.5 T tare weight
Lowerbed height 380 mm
Bogie height 900 mm
Fully Automatic alignment system
Retracted within the legal dimensions
Two beam chassis
• The hydraulic pivoting neck height is 290 mm and suitable for 23T fifth wheel pressure
• Front extension 1400 mm
• Chamfered corners at front 400x400 mm
• Fifth wheel height 1150 mm
• Neck width 2530 mm
• Rear swing cleareance 2100 mm
• Hard wood floor of 28 mm thick
• 2" Kingpin, fitted under a ball bearing turntable. The turntable is connected to two double action hydraulic steering rams. Holder is suitable for mounting a 3,5" kingpin
• A hydraulic stinger is provided with 2 separate operable cilinders to support the neck whilst removing the gooseneck.
• 10T certified lashing rings (max. Load 5T)