Full flexibility in system design
For full flexibility in motor type, system design and energy efficiency, attach the standalone VLT® DriveMotor FCP 106 to your choice of induction motor or permanent magnet motor.
Installation is simple due to the integrated cooling system and an individually adjustable motor adapter plate. Alternatively, mount the VLT® DriveMotor FCP 106 close to the motor using the wall mount adapter plate.
The need for cabinets and long motor cables are eliminated enabling you to save costs however your system design looks.
Built-in features for smooth and efficient pump, fan and conveyor operation make this drive easy to integrate and commission for these dedicated applications.
Supply voltages and power range
• 3 x 380-480 V...0.55-7.5 kW
Features and benefits
• Drive lifetime is extended and harmonic load on the mains is minimized thanks to the built-in DC choke which reduces THDi to less than 46%
• Connectivity is flexible thanks to the integrated FC Protocol, Modbus and BACnet or optional Profibus communication protocols
• The drive operates reliably in wet, dirty and corrosive environments due to the IP66/Type 4X Outdoor enclosure and PCB protection
• Energy is saved and drive lifetime is extended due to the sleep mode
• High overload capability supports applications with a high starting torque
• The VLT® Memory Module MCM 101 facilitates helpful implementation of factory settings for OEM and machine builders, speeds up commissioning and simplifies drive updates
• Installation and maintenance costs are reduced since external components, such as control and monitoring devices, are no longer required