centralized lubrication system progressive feeder
for centralized lubrication systems
SMX mixing valve is the basis of air/oil progressive modular system.
Air/oil divider applies the characteristics of SMX modular progressive divider to the air/oil system.
Modular elements are assembled on the sub base that provides - through special fittings - an air/oil mixture of or, as needed, only oil.
AREAS OF AIR/OIL LUBRICATION APPLICATION
- Lubrication of high speed rotating elements, where a steady distribution of small quantities of lubricant is required and is able to maintain, between moving elements, the lubricating film which tends to be carried off by the high centrifuge power.
- Lubrication of machinery parts working at high temperatures where the lubricant tends to be dried or burned
spray lubrication of chains or gears
- Lubrication of slides and ways which require a thin film of lubricant all over their surface
- Lubrication of bearings which need protection for dust infiltration, water or other damaging substances. The mixed air flow creates a slight over pressure inside the lubricated element, preventing the ingress of other polluted bodies
- Lubrication of point which cannot be reached by traditional lubrication system, where only an oil spray a solve the problem