spool hydraulic directional control valve / compact
Compact simple monoblock progressive divider valve for one to twelve
- Min. Pressure: 15 bar (220 psi)
- Max. Pressure: 100 bar (1470 psi)
- Max Cycles per min.: 625 cycles
- Operating Temperature: -10 a 70 ºC 14 a 158 ºF
- Lubricant Viscosity: Min.: oil 32 cSt
- Max.: grease NLGI 2
- Material: Zinc Plated Steel
The SMPM is a single block progressive divider valve that is ideal for applications where space is limited. It is available in 6,8,10 and 12 outlet versions, each with an output of 0,07 cm³ (0,004 cu.inch) per cycle.
An outlet can also be merged with the sequential outlet on the block by removing the special outlet fitting and installing a plug.
The spools in a progressive metering valve operate sequentially partitioning equally across the outlets, the grease being pumped into the metering block inlet. In the event of a blocked lubrication point all the spools will stop, thereby allowing the user to monitor the entire system with a single monitoring device.