• with standard thread connection according to DIN EN 148-1
• anatomically shaped comfort-mask body made of highquality silicone which is particularly kind to the skin; adapts easily and comfortably to any shape of face
• exhaled air led away from spectacles
• new type of 4-point harness ensures optimum weight distribution
• excellent close-fitting owing to low weight
• can be used with screw filters up to 300 g, pressure hose devices and turbo unit respiratory systems
Product designation: Half Mask Polimask ALFA/Silicone
Applied standard: DIN EN 140 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: In connection with respiratory filter (standard thread DIN EN 148-1 and weight of filter < 300 g) as filtering device, in connection with powered filtering device as filtering device, in connection with compressed air line device as breathing apparatus.
The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: Faceblank enclose the nose, mouth and chin.
Fastener for head harness Plastic (ABS)
Head harness Textile elastic band / Polypropylene
Inhalation- and Exhalation valve Rubber
Exhalation valve fit Plastic (ABS)
Filter connector Polyphenylene oxide
Weight: approx. 165 g
at 30 l/min, constant flow max. 0.5 mbar (EN 140)
at 95 l/min, constant flow max. 1.3 mbar (EN 140)
at 160 l/min, constant flow max. 2.0 mbar (EN 140)
at 160 l/min, constant flow max. 3.0 mbar (EN 140)
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)
Manufacture year and -month