• anti-fogging, non-reflecting and distortion-free polycarbonate visor shield with very large field of vision
• with thread connection M 45x3 (DIN EN 148-3)
• facepiece consists of non-irritating EPDM which is resistant to ageing and guarantees outstanding mechanical and chemical resistance
• built-in speech diaphragm
• the outstanding transmission of the voice allows the use of megaphones, telephones and two-way radios
• universal size allows the mask to fit tightly but without pressure irrespective of the shape of the face
• 2 positive pressure exhalation valves
• the inner mask is equipped with 2 check valves which reduce clearance volume and prevent the visor shield from misting up through even visor ventilation
• approved for firefighters
Product designation: Full Face Mask C607/SPA (Class 3)
Applied standard: DIN EN 136 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: In connection with respiratory filter (standard thread DIN EN 148-1) and adapter SPA as filtering device, in connection with demand valve using positive pressure technology and screw connection M 45 x 3 (DIN EN 148-3) as breathing apparatus, in connection with S. C. B. A. using positive pressure technology and screw connection M 45 x 3 (DIN EN 148-3) as breathing apparatus and in connection with S. C. B. A. with plug-in connection device (DIN 58600) and adapter SPA as breathing apparatus. The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and valid application rules.
Description: Faceblank enclose the entire face.
Materials: Faceblank EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Mixture)