• construction of mask in 3D panel design
• foam lined comfort nose zone
• flexible nose clip
• with comfortable, continuously adjustable, cycled harness and unique Comfort-Harness clip
• metal-free band holder-strap
• specially designed for wearer of EKASTU spectacles and goggles
• space saving due to foldability
• individually packed to avoid contamination during storage
• protection against fine inert particles up to 4,5 times the NPF value
• fulfilling the requirements against high dust pollution and therefore are authorized wearing the marking D
• protection class DIN EN 149:2001 FFP1 NR D & (EU) 2016/425
• In original packaging: 4 years shelf life
• 20 pieces per pack
Filtering facepiece of EKASTU Safety in 3D panel design. The innovative filter medium ensures “added-protection” and low breathing resistance. The ultimate wearing comfort point out the cobra foldy range also. With paint coded harness and nose clip respective exhalation valve for identifying the actual protection class. In original packaging: up to 4 years shelf life.
Product designation: Filtering Facepiece cobra foldy FFP1
Applied standard: DIN EN 149:2009 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: Protection against firm and liquid particles of inert substances.
Application limit: 4,5 times the NPF value.
The scope of protection is determined by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: The filtering facepiece cobra foldy consists of several material layers.