For applications with constant air supply, as required adjustably, ideally for work with
a stationary compressed air network.
• durable and flexible breathing hose
• excess air valve
• air flow regulator with belt holding device
• waist belt and nipple for compressed air hose connection
• hip belt made of synthetic fabric and a quick-release adjustable buckle which allows
• quick and secure donning of the device after one-time adjustment to the body size
• can be used with full face masks and half masks with standard thread (DIN EN 148-1)
• reliably packed in dust proof storage case
Product designation: Compressed Air Line Unit AIRLINE FC 1002/Basic
Applied standard: DIN EN 14594 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: To be used as breathing apparatus with continuous airflow (e.g. EKASTU Membrane compressor or stationary compressed air supply) only, full face masks of the series SFERA (except SFERA/SPA), C607/Selecta (except C607/SPA) and half masks of the series Polimask 330 and ALFA. The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and valid application rules.
Description: Ideal for use without limited air supply.
Breathing hose Chloroprene Rubber (CR)
1-Lugged hose clamp Steel
Facepiece connector Polyamide (PA6)
Overflow valve Polyamide (PA6)
Air flow regulator/Belt holding device Steel/Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Waist belt/Buckle Synthetic fabric/Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
Weight: approx. 810 g