• anti-scratch, anti-fogging, non-reflecting and distortion-free polycarbonate window shield with very large field of vision
• ultimative level of comfort by ergonomic construction and Design
• facepiece consists of non-irritating EPDM which is resistant to ageing and guarantees outstanding mechanical and chemical resistance
• 5-point harness locks the mask quickly and securely in place
• with standard thread connection DIN EN 148-1
• 2 Cool Down exhalation valves
Product designation: Full Face Mask C 607/Selecta (Class 2)
Applied standard: DIN EN 136 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: In connection with respiratory filter (standard thread DIN EN 148-1) as filtering device, in connection with powered filtering device as filtering device, in connection with compressed air line device as breathing apparatus and in connection with unassisted fresh air hose breathing device as breathing apparatus.
The scope of protection is determines by the product information, technical standards and
valid application rules.
Description: Faceblank enclose the entire face.
Faceblank EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Mixture)
Fastener for head harness Fiber glass reinforced plastic / Metal
Head harness EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Mixture)
Inner mask EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Mixture)
Check valve Rubber
Disk-Frame Polyphenylene oxide
Inhalation- and Exhalation valve Rubber
Exhalation valve clip Metal
Exhalation valve cap Polyethylene
Connector Fiberglass reinforced plastic
Weight: approx. 520 g