Miniature circuit breakers series ETIMAT 6 are high quality devices, produced in EU, with following technical characteristics:
Rated short-circuit capacity: 6.000 A
Number of poles: 1p, 1p+N, 2p, 3p, 3p+N
Rated voltage: 230/400 V a.c., max. 60 V d.c.
Tripping characteristics: B, C, D
Rated current: B: 6-63 A, C&D: 0,5-63 A
Energy limiting class: 3
Standards: IEC 60898, EN 60898
- Real contact position indication for easier identification, whether MCB is in ON or OFF position
- Better protection of terminals against touching the parts under voltage
- Energy limiting class 3: highest energy limiting performance for optimal protection of cable insulation and maximally reducing risk of fire and other damage
- Sealing possibility
- Option of marking of circuits
- The terminals accept not only wires but also time saving busbars
- Advanced method of mounting enables an easy removal of single MCB without disconnecting other units from the busbar
A wide range of auxiliary devices (auxiliary switch, shunt trip, undervoltage release) available!