Designed for production and precision dispensing of "two part" reactive resin formulations.
- Custom bore sizes to provide ratios for your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Linked Diverter Valve (LDV) material valves eliminate problems caused by check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, and hard coated nickel components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Numerous incremental shots throughout the stroke rather than "one shot, one stroke".
- Manual ("eyeball") or encoder controlled dispensing.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Material can be pressure fed from tanks or pump fed from 2 - 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.