Designed for intermittent/continuous dispensing of two component epoxies, urethanes, silicones, polysulfides and others.
- Wide range of bore sizes and ratios to satisfy your production requirements.
- Positive displacement piston metering for consistent, accurate delivery of A and B materials. Ratio is assured by honed cylinder diameters.
- Precision Linked Diverting Valves (LDV) eliminate problems caused by unreliable check valves.
- Low cycle rate for improved wear. Multiple process shots per stroke.
- Stainless steel, PTFE, hard coated nickel and Cryogenically treated components ensure long lasting performance, even with abrasive materials.
- Manual ("eyeball") or precise volumetrically controlled dispensing.
- Mixer manifold isolates materials until they enter the disposable mixer.
- Inexpensive disposable mixing. No solvents.
- Material is pressure fed from tanks or pump fed from 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, or other bulk containers.