EXspect 271 is a high precisely compact NIR turbidity sensor monitoring production processes in the food industry, e.g. in dairies, as well as in many ranges of process and chemical applications and waste water. The robust and compact structure in the stainless steel housing and the wear-free sapphire lens makes the EXspect 271 a reliable back scattering sensor with integrated transmitter. The turbidity value can be displayed in % or in a freely definable customer-specific unit directly in the display and output via the standard interface 0/4 ... 20 mA.Two alarm limits can be programmed.
• Compact design with integrated amplifier and touch display
• %-turbidity or cusomer defined unit
• Durable sapphire lens
• Hygienic Design, CIP/SIP-capable
• LED light source guarantees a durable and stable signal
• Easy parameterization via display or software EXpert