EXpure 191 is a highly accurate compact NIR turbidity sensor for monitoring processes with very low turbidities, e.g. in water applications. It is well suited for swimming pool applications, as well as some special measuring points in the area of drinking water. The used measuring principle is a 90°-scatterd light measurement.
• Compact design with integrated amplifier
• Nephelometric measurement according to DIN EN 27027 and ISO 7027
• Durable sapphire windows
• Modbus communication or 0/4...20 mA
• LED light source guarantees a durable and stable signal
• Easy parameterisation via software EXpert
• No calibration necessary by the user