Steimel cooling water pumps are used in the cooling circuits of high and medium-speed diesel and gas engines. Design and engineering is carried out according to the specifications of the engine manufacturer and is specially designed according to the requirements of the cooling system and the installation situation. Different variants of pumps for high and low temperature circuits can be driven separately or together.
Designs and key data of Cooling water pumps:
- Centrifugal pump models
- Flow rate up to 350 m³ / h
- Pressure rise: max. 5 bar
- Temperature range: -10 to 105 °C
- Self-priming possible depending on model
- Material design:
- Drive shaft: Q&T steel
- Impeller: Grey cast iron
- Housing: Grey cast iron, cast aluminum
- Bearing housing: Grey cast iron
We develop and manufacture customized centrifugal pumps for use as a cooling water pump. These are optimally designed to match the engine for the drive situation and for the required performance parameters.