area-velocity flow meter / ultrasonic / for water / for wastewater
for water, for wastewater
digital, 4-20 mA, open-channel, with data logger, non-contact, with indicator-totalizer, area-velocity, PVC, clamp-on, intrinsically safe
Max.: 0.69 bar
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
Max.: 65 °C (149 °F)
Min.: -15 °C (5 °F)
The new Greyline AVFM 6.1 Area Velocity Flow Meter - with powerful new digital signal processing and advanced algorithms - provides easy and accurate flow measurement of flows in partially filled pipes, channels, canals, and turnouts. Features and benefits include:
• No flume or weir required – submersible ultrasonic sensor measures velocity and level
simultaneously to calculate flow. No moving parts to wear, foul, or clog.
• Built-in 5-button keypad, intuitive menu, and large backlit LCD display make the AVFM 6.1
the most operator-friendly area velocity flow meter on the market.
• Fast, simple, installation and setup.
• Improved performance in a wider range of operating conditions.
• At a glance, view flow rate, velocity, level, totalizer, relay status, and important diagnostic
information on the LCD display.
• Three isolated 4-20mA outputs for flow rate, velocity, and level, and two relay outputs for
pulse output or alarm.
• 6.5 – million point data logger for greater flexibility of data monitoring, control, and
• Min, Max, and Total Flow data from the last 365 days is available on the LCD display or
download directly to a USB for easy reporting.
• Monitors flow rate, volume total, run hours, and diagnostic information through only two
wires with the optional Modbus RTU serial communication output.